Service Level Agreement
vHost guarantees Network and Power Infrastructure up-time to be 99.9% per month. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global Internet 99.9% of the time. Up-time is broken down into monthly increments. 99.9% up-time per month equates to up to 43 minutes of unplanned downtime per month. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uptime). If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a vHost customer is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account.
You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- ♦ Your account must be in good standing
- ♦ You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk to the sales/billing department here . All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- ♦ All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption.
Network & Power SLA Credit Calculation
Network & Power SLA Exclusions
Many possible situations are completely beyond the control of vHost, and therefore are not in the scope of this SLA. These situations include:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Customer-controlled downtime
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Acts of Force Majeure
How to Report a Problem
Please submit a support ticket from your client account at this link.