This document sets out how vHost will deal with the information you provide us
- vHost commit to increase relationships between customers and vHost base on belief. Thus, vHost will do everything with our ability to secure our customers's privacy in the best way.
2. The information which is collected
- Customers are required to provide the following information, but not limited to
- Full Name
- Full Address and Country of residence
- Accurate contact telephone number
- Valid email address
3. Use of Information
- vHost will only use your information for it’s own use and it will not be shared with third parties.
- The only possible sharing of your information will be with other government agencies, which require evidence to show we are trading legally. If this is the case all clients involved will be notified of this.
- If we, in anyway change the way information is shared, or update our policies, all clients will be notified of such activity, before it takes place.
4. Privacy Concerns
- If you wish for us to provide more information further to the information laid out on this page, then please submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org where our support team will filter the query to the correct people.
5. Tracking Our Emails to Our Customers
- When we send emails to our own registered vHost customers, we’ll sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our Email Campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.